PC Hardware Introduction
- Semantic gap b/n desired behavior & working of electronic devices
- Attempt to assemble raw devices into separate machine (for desired behavior)
- Desired behavior (application)
- Basic building blocks (electronic devices)
What is PC?
- Personal Computer
- It is an Electronic Machine
- It performs high Speed calculation
What is a hardware?
- Physical parts or components
- Tangible – physical objects that can be touched
What is troubleshooting?
- Process of identifying & fixing problems
- The basic process of troubleshooting is to
- Check the most general possible problems first
- Then gradually check for more specific problems.